Call to obtain subsidies in the Metropolitan Area of Barcelona
If you have a house in the Area Metropolitana de Barcelona you are in luck. The Consorci Metropolità de l’habitatge will open on 01/20/2020 the period to apply for rehabilitation aid.
Check here the official documents of this call:
What is subsidized?
Help in drafting projects and other technical documents (ITE, energy certificates, etc.) related to the rehabilitation of residential buildings in the metropolitan area of Barcelona.
The aim of the aid is to help rehabilitate the buildings, through non-refundable grants for the costs of the necessary technical work. Actions should focus on the building envelope ( terraces a>, roofs, facades and floors) and should be aimed at improving energy efficiency (increased insulation, air tightness, etc. The insulation of the facades for example can be improved by using sate system .
These projects and documents will be necessary for the homeowners’ communities to assess the scope and nature of the rehabilitation works to be carried out in the common elements of their building (terraces, facades, structure, etc.). These works will subsequently also be eligible for subsidies. if aid funds are opened (aid generalitat, de for works As we have said before, now, this call is not for works but for projects.
What actions are subsidized?
Two types of actions are subsidized, those focused on improving energy efficiency and sustainability and those focused on proper conservation, improved safety and accessibility in buildings. The public administration breaks them down as described below:
Line 1. Promotion and improvement in energy efficiency and sustainability
- Improvement of the thermal envelope; facade, roof, enclosures, etc. Some examples of rehabilitation works are increasing the thermal insulation of facades, improving the carpentry, installing insulation on roofs or party walls, etc.
- Improvement of the efficiency of thermal installations. Some examples are the changes of atmospheric boilers by condensation, the installation of heat pumps with high energy efficiency, the application of water saving systems with the reuse of rainwater, the installation of charging points for electric vehicles, etc. li>
- Installation of renewable energy generation equipment, such as photovoltaic or thermodynamic panels on the roof.
Line 2. Promotion of conservation, improvement of safety in use and accessibility in the building
- Rehabilitation of elements of the building’s structure, such as balconies, slabs or load-bearing walls.
- Rehabilitation of elements of the building envelope, such as facades, patios, roofs or party walls.
- Adaptation of the interior spaces of houses to adapt them to the minimum conditions of habitability. Some examples are the implementation of ventilation elements in kitchens or bathrooms.
Security and accessibility in the building
- Installation of elevators or access ramps.
- Installation of home automation elements to favor the autonomy of elderly or disabled people, elevators in sections of stairs, railings or access doors.
- Installation or repair of communication elements such as intercoms (intercoms).
The amount that can be received is up to 100% of the amount of the project or other necessary document (ITE, CEE, etc.) with a maximum limit of 8% of the project budget. All costs related to the project are subsidized but not taxes.
For example, if the requirements of the bases for a rehabilitation work of estimated costs of 55,000 euros and a rehabilitation project of 2,600 and an ITE and an energy certificate of the CEE building of 1,450 euros are met, that would add up to a total of 4,050 euros in technical fees. In this case, an 8% of 55,000 euros could be obtained for project payment aid, this would be 4,400 euros of aid to pay for the project. In this case, the integrity of the project and the ITE would be paid since these amounts do not add up to the 8% limit.
What requirements must be met to be able to request the aid?
- The owners of the building must have formed a board or community of owners.
- The majority of the entities of the building have to be allocated to housing 70%, excluding the ground floors.
- The building must have a year of construction prior to 1996.
- In the event of actions to improve energy efficiency and sustainability, the buildings will be completed before 2007
- At least 50% of the dwellings must be dedicated to their habitual residence. For example, a building exclusively for tourist flats is not worth it.
- Have the ITE, the Building Technical Inspection Report, with an inspection date prior to the start of the rehabilitation works.
- Have the CEE completed by the Catalan Energy Institute (ICAEN), with the corresponding energy label. Energy Efficiency Certificate with the energy rating label.
- Be up to date with payment of tax obligations with the State, the Generalitat de Catalunya, the City Council and Social Security.
- Present the technical project of work together with the measurements of the work.
- Present the municipal building license obtained as a result of the technical project presented.
Until when can I request them?
From 01/20/2020 to 12/31/2020 the period for receiving applications will be open.
It must be taken into account that the preparation of the necessary documentation must be done in advance and waiting until the last minute usually means staying out of the deadline since the total amount of money allocated to this call for aid is exhausted as it is granted.
How do you apply for grants?
If you request it, in KAITEK ARQUITECTURA with the cost of the project we will include the processing of the aid and in this way you will not have to worry about anything. Request a quote here .
You can also consult and submit documentation at the Local Housing Offices:
- Badalona Av. Alfons XIII, cantonada c / Ponent (Pavelló Olímpic). Telephone 93 461 04 18 2.
- Badia del Vallès Av. Burgos s / n. Telephone 93 718 22 16 3.
- Barberà del Vallès Av. Verge de Montserrat 60, Baixos. Telephone 93 719 41 20 4.
- Begues Av. Torres Vilaró 4. Telephone 93 639 05 38 5.
- Castellbisbal Av. Pau Casals 9. Telephone 93 772 02 25 6.
- Castelldefels Passatge de les Caramelles 2, Baixos. Telephone 93 664 69 90 7.
- Cerdanyola del Vallès c / Fontetes, 3. Telephone 93 580 88 88 8.
- Cervelló c / Major 146 – 148. Telephone 93 660 00 70 9.
- Corbera de Llobregat c / La Pau 5. Telephone 93 650 02 11 10.
- Cornellà de Llobregat c / Carrer Avellaner, 7. Telephone 93 376 31 81 11.
- El Papiol Av. Generalitat 7 – 9. Telephone 93 673 02 20 12.
- El Prat de Llobregat Av. Onze de Setembre, 82 – 84. Telephone 93 370 50 54 13.
- Esplugues de Llobregat Plaça Santa Magdalena 24. Telephone 93 371 33 50 14.
- Gavà Plaça Jaume Balmes s / n, 2nd floor. Telephone 93 263 96 60 15.
- L’Hospitalet de Llobregat c / Llobregat 116 – 120. Telephone 93 403 26 00 16.
- La Palma de Cervelló c / Sant Cristòfol s / n. Telephone 93 672 02 02 17.
- Molins de Rei c / Rubio i Ors, 2-4. Telephone 93 680 33 40 18.
- Montcada i Reixac Av. De la Unitat 6, 2nd floor. Telephone 93 572 64 74
- 19. Montgat c / Francesc Moragues, 3, Local 1. Telephone 93 469 49 00 20.
- Pallejà c / del Sol 1 93 663 00 00 21. Ripollet c / Balmes 2. Telephone 93 504 60 00 22.
- Sant Adrià de Besòs c / Mar 8, entresòl. Telephone 93 462 65 50 23.
- Sant Andreu de la Barca Plaça de l’Ajuntament 1. Telephone 93 635 64 00 24.
- Sant Boi de Llobregat Plaça de l’Ajuntament 1. Telephone 93 635 12 23 25.
- Sant Climent de Llobregat Plaça de la Vila 1. Telephone 93 658 07 91 26.
- Sant Cugat del Vallès c / Elies Rogent 10. Telephone 93 587 89 10 27.
- Sant Feliu de Llobregat Plaça de la Vila 1. Telephone 93 685 80 07 28.
- Sant Joan Despí Av. Barcelona, 83 – 85. Telephone 93 477 03 11 29.
- Sant Just Desvern Plaça Verdaguer 2. Telephone 93 480 48 00 30.
- Sant Vicenç dels Horts Plaça de la Vila 1. Telephone 93 602 21 50 31.
- Santa Coloma de Cervelló c / Pau Casals 26 – 34. Telephone 93 645 07 00 32.
- Santa Coloma de Gramenet Plaça d’en José Cámara de la Hoz, s / n. Telephone 93 392 47 45 33.
- Tiana Plaça de la Vila 1. Telephone 93 395 50 11 34.
- Torrelles de Llobregat Plaça de l’Ajuntament 1. Telephone 93 689 00 00 35.
- Viladecans c / Santiago Rusiñol 6 – 8. Telephone 93 659 41 56